Lessons Learned

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Day 2 Lessons Learned

1. I am uncomfortable with the thought of men requesting certain waxing services. Thankfully I will not be required to perform those services in order to graduate because I know that I know that I know I WILL NOT be offering those services.

2. I can not be intimidated into singing by a room full of women with sharp scissors. They do not scare me. And I refuse to be tricked into some lame freshman move because you feel the need to get one over on someone. Besides, if I sang the joke would be on you. I AM THAT BAD! Honestly I am confident enough in who I am that I am more than happy to say no when I don't want to do something.

3. Client care is equal to common sense. And the Golden Rule. Treat others as you would have them treat you.

4. I CAN survive on 5 1/2 hours of sleep if I keep busy.

5. I am right smack in the middle of where God wants me! And it feels great!
posted by Amanda at 7:55 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home