Lessons Learned

Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday Fast Facts

This is the day where I will not bore you with lengthy stories of my day! (You're not really bored are you?) Here are some fast facts!

Fact: I will make an idiot of myself in traffic EVERY day.

Fact: I love me neighbor as myself. I love to drive at least the speed limit, I love when my neighbor does the same, which did not happen this morning.

Fact: I do unto others as I would have them do unto me, therefore I did not ride my neighors bumper all the way from my street to the highway because I would be ticked if he did that to me.

Fact: I have never had a bikini wax.

Fact: I am not looking forward to bikini wax day in class.

Fact: I am not alone in this. One other classmate joined me as I went completely white and jaw dropped open when it was mentioned we WOULD be doing these in class on each other.

Fact: It is possible for a man to enroll in Beauty School and not be gay.

Fact: It is rare.

Fact: I am in this world not of it.

Fact: Lecture days are not fun. All week has been all lectures. Good info but a lot of common sense stuff which we all knows comes so naturally to me.

Fact: I have the best huband in all the world. He had dinner ready every night when I came home, and he did the laundry yesterday. He's amazing!

Fact: I was sooooo tired last night I started this note from my phone after I crawled in bed.

Fact: You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for the comments and such on my notes. I am toying with the idea of doing a blog, but I know that is a commitment. At least it should be. Just not sure if I'm ready. We'll see!

(Update: I began this as notes on Facebook. I am trying this blogging thing and seeing how it goes. I am really new at this and I am notorious for not finishing things I have started so I am hoping this is not one of those things. I do believe though that a blog is never supposed to be finished so maybe this is a good thing!)
posted by Amanda at 7:58 PM

4 Comments:

Wonderful! Keep it coming and Be that salt and light in this new adventure of your! Bless you girl!

May 31, 2009 at 12:14 AM  

Ha ha ha, these were so fun! =0)

May 31, 2009 at 8:41 PM  

Hey Peach, saw you created a blog! Does that mean we'll be hearing about your happenings too?

June 1, 2009 at 5:40 PM  

E@Scottsville, I love your blog. It is so fun! Especially your Not me Monday's!

June 1, 2009 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home