Lessons Learned

Friday, June 5, 2009

Fast Facts Friday, Week 2 (18 more to go!)

Fact: Tests are stressful.

Fact: Good Grades make you feel great! (I said this yesterday, but I had to say it again!)

Fact: Justice will prevail when you are honest and have a darn good reason for requesting it.(We all got the wrong answer on a problem and I was able to argue our side as to why we could not have possibly known that answer. The teacher gave us all the point.)

Fact: Packing a lunch can be a chore.

Fact: Eating lunch is fun.

Fact: Buying lunch in the school cafe every day would be expensive.

Fact: Since eating lunch is fun, and buying it is expensive, packing a lunch is necessary. :(

Fact: Sometimes life hits you hard all at once. You really just have to keep going. (Like the kids getting sick one by one coupled with lack of sleep. Yuck!)

Fact: I cried at school today.

Fact: Underarm waxing hurts when it is not done correctly.

Fact: I cried because my underarm waxing was not done correctly (IMHO).

Fact: I had 5 babies, all naturally, I never cried from the pain.

Fact: I have been tattoed 7 times, I never cried from the pain.

Fact: I had my underarms waxed today and after the first strip, I cried from the pain.

Fact: Like a baby.

Fact: It was sad.

Fact: Everyone felt sorry for me.

Fact: After they laughed at me!

Fact: Beauty hurts. Ladies if you go through these rituals to make life easier, fine, but if you are doing it to look good, forget it! It's not worth that! And men, if your wife does these crazy things to look better for you give her a free pass. Tell her it doesn't matter to you. Except I really think (remember I am the hair removal genius now) it should have been done differently and it would not have hurt nearly that bad so honestly, if you can take it do it! It hurt at first, but it's fine now!

Fact: I am really enjoying my classes. I got to do an underarm wax on another girl and she didn't cry! And I got my legs waxed today. Not as smooth as I want but that is because my hairs weren't really long enough. Wait the full 2 weeks like recommended if you plan to get a wax. It had only been a week for me. So I will get it again in another 2 weeks. In the mean time be on the lookout for my wild and crazy hairs sticking out!

Fact: I am going to bed now! Goodnight!
posted by Amanda at 10:31 PM

1 Comments:

Hey Amanda! I didn't see an email address to contact you, so I'll give you mine. It's ericastoybox@yahoo.com

I can help you with some of the centering and font issues that you're having. =0)

Erica

June 6, 2009 at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home