Lessons Learned

Friday, January 29, 2010

Slow is the name of the game.

At least this month. Just wanting to be transparent today. I have had one client all month. She was awesome!!! I did brows for one of the girls at the shop and a special back tretment for my husband. Other than that I have been sitting at the shop almsot 4 days a week every week for 2 months and I am not sure how long God wants me to keep doing this.

That said, I do have some advertising coming up on the horizon. If you listen to KUBA 1600 on am radio you might just hear my new commercial! That is exciting to me. I can't wait to hear it myself. I also have a little newspaper that I will have a small ad in coming up in March. Not sure what else I can do but I am open to ideas.

Sorry this wean't as funny as usual. It is late and I am wiped out! I also hope to keep up with my blog better. Pray I get a good camera sometime soon, or new phone with a good camera, so I can start taking mpictures again. It is way more fun to post when you can post pics too.
posted by Amanda at 11:53 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home