Lessons Learned

Friday, June 19, 2009

Friday, Day 4 Week 4

Makeup!!!! All day, we did nothing but creative makeup design. Here are some pics from the day. Thanks Kate for being the photog for the day, since my phone was dead! Remember these makeup designs are creative, not regular day time or evening makeup.

Here we have my Suoper Heroine look. She's sporting red, gold and blue shadow with blue eyeliner and red contouring to give her a heart shape. The lips are pointy at the top and bright red.


This look is quite the fantasy makeup route. Shimmery light blue shadow with black scrolling eyeliner all covered in shimmerry glitter, on the other side it scrolled down. The lips are high gloss with glitter applied on top.



This is Charlize Theron (I think) as Twiggy:

Here's me trying to duplicate the look on my Bella:
Here is my Bella, Finished (almost, looks like the lips aren't done yet). In the book the flower was done with a cream shadow which I only had powder. The look was somewhat different because of that.
And then duplicated again on a live model, my classmate Teri!

Labels: , ,

posted by Amanda at 9:21 PM

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home